Government Kilpauk Medical College or GKMC is a premier government medical institution in India. The college offers an MBBS under its UG wing, and Post Graduate Diploma, MD, and MS in various specializations at the PG level. It also offers super-specialty programs namely DM and M.Ch in various medical specializations. Admissions to both UG as well as PG courses are solely based on marks obtained in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test or NEET.
Govt Kilpauk Medical College Courses
GKMC provides a number of UG programs like MBBS and 10 paramedical courses in addition to PG programs like 6 PG diploma courses, 10 MD courses as well as 5 super specialty programs.
Govt Kilpauk Medical College Admissions
The admissions to both UG and PG courses will be done solely based on marks obtained in NEET UG and NEET PG respectively after the candidate has fulfilled the necessary eligibility criteria. Admissions to the Super Speciality course is based on the NEET SS examination. Applications are accepted online.
How to Apply?
- Visit the university’s official website.
- Candidates can fill the application form available on the official website.
- Submit the application form along with the required fee to complete the registration process.
- Non-refundable Application fee for MBBS is INR 1400 and for MS/ MD/ DM/ M.Ch/ PG Diploma is INR 1600.
- Submit the registration fee of application form and eligibility certificate through an online payment gateway for students.
The documents required at the time of admissions are as follows:
- NEET Admit card
- NEET Registration paper
- Allotment letter
- Education Degree Certificates
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Migration certificate
Govt Kilpauk Medical College Faculty
The college has got an adequate number of faculties in several departments who are well trained with degrees from reputed universities, ensuring imparting good quality medical education to all the students. The total faculty includes:
- 28 professors
- 178 assistant professors
- 23 tutors