Government Medical College Gondia is a new Government Medical College, Established in the Eastern part of state of Maharashtra at Gondia, district Gondia. Gondia district is adjesent to the borders of states Chattisgarh and Madhyapradesh hence considered as Gateway of Maharashtra from Central and Eastern India. The Summary Points In brief for  Establishment of New Government  Medical College at Gondia,  are as follows meu ip

  • Wide GR number-MED2010/PK187/2012/ Education-1 Dated 3/1/2013, State Government approved starting Govt. Medical College with capacity 100 per year with attached 500 bedded hospital at Gondia. In the same GR the government has asked the Director Medical Education to submit the proposals for sanction of grants for the posts.
  • GR for creating teaching and non-teaching posts in phased manner was issued by Govt. dated 16/06/2014 and accordingly for first year the posts sanctioned were as follows: Class A-21, Class B-19, Class C-84,Contractual Posts-23,Tutors/Residents-59, Total 206 meu ip
  • As  per GR dated 26/2/2014 KTS District Hospital Gondia and BGW Hospital Gondia, currently under Health Services ,are to be transferred to Medical Education and Research Dept for a period of three years along with a specified part of staff(annexure A & B.) The built up area of these new buildings available for medical college is 2786 sq meters at BGW hospital and part of 8051 sq meters of KTS Hospital Gondia. meu ip
  • MOU for between Director of Medical Education and Director of Health Services for transfer of Dist. Hospital in December 2014. meu ip
  • Government of Maharashtra Revenue and Forest Department wide GR-FLD-35A13/CR-310/F-10 dated 31/10/2013 diverted 5 hectare land for hospital at Kudwa, district Gondia and 5 hectares for Govt.medical college at Kudva,district Gondia wide GR FLD-35A13/CR-323/F10(2) dated 15/5/2014.Thus, total 10 hectares land(5 -5 hectare adjoining land) is allotted to Medical Education Dept from the office of the District Collector Gondia order dated 20/5/2014. The possession of the land has been obtained by Medical Education Dept. Construction of Medical College, hostel and Hospital buildings is to be carried out on the allotted land as specified meu ip
  • MOU between Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi and Govt of Maharashtra is being made for establishment of new medical college attached to district hospital, wide letter dated 16/6/2014 from DMER Mumbai and accordingly substantive part of the expenditure (141.75 Cores) just as 75% of the cost of opening of new medical college will be borne by Govt. Of India and Govt. Of Maharashtra will have to share the remaining 25% of the expenditure(47.25 Cores) meu ipmeu ip

Listing Amenities

  • Best Medical College

Write a Review

3 Average Ratting
Your email address will not be published.

Opening Hours

Open Now
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
Closed
May 7, 2021 10:29 am

Contact Business