Integral University is situated in Lucknow, a city known for its culture, etiquette, monuments and role in the freedom struggle. Lucknow is the capital city of the largest state of India, and has a population of about 4.6 million. Lucknow is the capital city of Uttar Pradesh and it has always been a mulcultural city. Integral University has a unique culture of inclusiveness, diversity, personal and intellectual integrity and value-based education.
The curriculum has a strong focus on individual growth and the development of essential tools so that its students make a mark in the corporate world and the ﬁeld of technology. These are solidly supported by a highly qualiﬁed and trained team of accomplished faculty and robust academic infrastructure. It was established under the Act Number 9 of 2004 by the State Government. The University is duly approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under section 2(f) and 12B of the UGC Act, 1956, Medical Council of India, Pharmacy Council of India, Indian Nursing Council, Council of Architecture, Bar Council of India, Indian Association of Physiotherapists, National Council for Teacher Education, UP State Medical Faculty and Distance Education Bureau. The University maintains a decent and decorous atmosphere in the campus. The campus is highly disciplined and ragging-free, with all modern amenities for pursuit of higher education and sports. The campus provides state-off the-art hostel accommodation, with the capacity to host 2600 students in the hostels, and houses a 550-bedded hospital, as part of the Medical College, with state-of-the-art medical facilities and more than 200 doctors. Integral University is not only an academic institution but also a mission and a vision to make the country progressive and prosperous in all walks of life.
- To lead the teeming millions of the world through the wilderness of ignorance and illiteracy, as “Kindly Light” (Exodus 13:21) with the resounding divine proclamation. “Read: Thy Lord is the most bounteous (Quran 30:96:3).” and to educate them in the most constructive and innovative ways.
- To integrate the ebullience, intellect and dynamism of youth with decency, decorum, discipline and dedication through value-based quality education.
- To make every student a role model of intellectuals and torch bearer for others all over the world through his / her inspiring existence.
- To inculcate a spirit of conﬁdence, self-respect and ﬁrm commitment in students alongwith farsighted wisdom and understanding.
- To make India a self reliant and dominant G-1 country recognized for quality education, higher economic growth and valuable moral practices.
- To harness technical education and technology in the service of mankind, as also to enable students to think globally and act nationally.
- To integrate spiritual and moral values with education and to develop human potential to its totality. To develop a sense of self-reliance and to create the awareness of higher self in the younger generation.
- To ignite the latent potentialities of the young and budding generation through cutting-edge technology and state-ofthe-art academic programmes.
- To bring about innovation in education by restructuring courses and adopting novel methods of teaching and learning to target multifaceted personality development.
- To identify the excellent heritage of our great and glorious past and to link it with the grand future. To cultivate and disseminate knowledge by providing research and extension facilities.
- To create and promote a congenial ambience and thereby further help in strengthening the spirit of national integration, secularism and international understanding to bring all the sections of society in the mainstream for an overall development of India and to provide modern, scientiﬁc and moral education for social upliftment.
- To empower the younger generation with global perspectives in order to bring about peace, tranquillity, prosperity and bliss to the entire world in general and to our country in particular.