Parul University is a private university in Vadodara, Gujarat, India. It was established in 2009 as the Parul Group of Institutes, and was given university status in 2015.
The University is recognized by University Grants Commission, the National Assessment and Accreditation Council and the National Board of Accreditation, an autonomous body of All India Council for Technical Education.
- Parul University is an established university established under Gujarat Private University Act 2009, after legislation passed by the Government of Gujarat on 26th March 2015 giving University status to Parul Group of Institutes functioning under the aegis of Parul Arogya Seva Mandal Trust. Parul University is an amalgamation on 34 Institutes offering, 250+ programs, 150+ acre fully equipped campus housing 28000+ students, 900+ International Students from 49 Countries, 2000+ faculty members & providing in-campus residential facility to 7000+ students making it India’s Premier Multidisciplinary University.
- Nevertheless the fact is that it is the only institution in Gujarat to have 110+ faculty members from reputed organizations such as IITs & NITs. Parul University has various support cells which facilitate 360 degree learning and career building opportunity during the learning period as well as after the completion.. Research & Development Cell, Entrepreneurship Development Cell, Career Development Cell, Training & Placement Cell, International Relations Cell, International Students’ Affair Cell, Department of Events & Media Relations, Students’ Council and Alumni Association to name a few. Campus is an immaculate blend of youth under the guidance of experienced academicians creating serene academic ambience of teaching, learning, knowledge & innovation for all the stake holders.
Parul University Scholarship
The scholarship is a boon for students belonging to the weaker section of the society who are unable to further their education for some reason. It is an incentive as well as encouragement for students who are talented but do not have the means to study further. Many types of scholarships are offered to students of Parul University such as merit-based, need-based, student-specific, career-specific and college-specific. Parul University offers Scholarships worth INR 5 Crores every year. The university offers the following scholarships to deserving students:
- Defense Scholarship
- Sports Quota Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship
- National Scholarship
- Pragati Scholarship
- Scholarship for Meritorious Students
- Scholarship to SC/ ST Candidates
- Scholarship for NTDNT candidates
- Special Scholarship for J&K Students
Parul University Faculty
The university has highly qualified and well-experienced faculty. The faculty members develop and deliver educational programs that bring excellent students to the institute. The faculty has impeccable qualifications, extensive expertise and experience in their chosen fields, and an overriding commitment to the welfare of the students.