How to Fill NEET Application Form 2021
NEET 2021 to be held on August 1 whereas NEET Application Form 2021 date will be released shortly on the official website i.e. ntaneet.nic.in. As per NEET Eligibility Criteria, candidates who have passed 10+2 in PCB with 50% marks or appearing for class 12 are eligible to fill NEET Application Form 2021. Also Check NEET 2021 Important Dates
NEET 2021 Registration fee will be INR 1500 for GN, INR 1400 for EWS, and INR 800 for other category candidates which can be paid online. Other than that you will also be required to upload the documents as per the format prescribed by NTA. Check NEET 2021 Documents Upload Guidelines
- More than 15 lakh aspirants register for NEET every year. Last year 15,97,435 aspirants had filled NEET Application Form.
- Details like Parent’s Name, Gender, Category, PWD status, State Code of Eligibility, etc can be edited when NEET 2021 form correction facility will be provided.
Read the article to know more about how to fill NEET application form 2021, Eligibility, Documents required to fill the form, and much more.
Latest: NEET 2021 syllabus will remain unchanged but considering the reduction of syllabus by various boards, NEET 2021 Question paper will have internal options.
Highlights of NEET Registration 2021
|NEET Conducting Body||NTA (National Testing Agency)|
|Official Website of NEET||ntaneet.nic.in|
|Mode of NEET Application Form 2021||Online|
|NEET Eligibility Criteria||Appearing or Passed Class 12 with PCB|
|Age Limit||Above 17 Years, No Upper Age Limit|
|NEET Application Fees 2021||GN – INR 1500, EWS – 1400, Other Category – INR 800|
NEET Application Form Dates
NEET Application Form 2021 Dates
|NEET 2021 Exam Date (Out)||August 1, 2021|
|Release of NEET application form 2021||4th week of March 2021|
|Last date for submission of NEET application form 2021||3rd week of April 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||3rd week of April 2021|
|Correction window availability||4th week of April 2021|
Documents Required for NEET Registration 2021
The following documents are required for the process of NTA NEET Registration:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Scanned copy of candidate’s passport-sized photograph
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
- Scanned copy of postcard size photograph
- Scanned copy of left-hand thumb impression
- Valid ID proof
Candidate’s category Type of Permissible ID Proof Indian Nationals of all states Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits), Class XII Roll Number, Election Card (EPIC No.), Ration Card No., Bank Account Passbook with Photograph, Passport Number or Number of any other Photo Identity Card issued by Government. NRIs Passport Number, Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits) Foreign Nationals/OCI/PIO Passport Number
How to Fill NEET Application Form 2021?
Filling the NTA NEET Registration 2021 consists of four simple steps as indicated below:
Step 1 – NTA NEET 2021 Registration
The first step is to generate your login credentials i.e. NTA NEET Registration Number and Password. This can be down by following these steps –
- Visit the official website and click on the ‘New Registration’ link and then click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill in your Personal, Academic and Other details asked in NEET Application form very carefully.
- Once you click on ‘Final Submit’, you will not be allowed to change any details. Therefore, candidates are advised to review their application form carefully.
Step 2 – Uploading of Scanned Images
- Post successful filling of application form, you will be issued NEET Login credentials. Next step is scanning and uploading Passport size, Post Card size Photo, Signature, Left hand thumb impression and Class X Passing Certificate in the form as per the Guidelines for Uploading of Photo & Sign in NEET Form.
|Passport Size Photograph||10 – 200kb||JPG||Latest photograph with White background & 80% face coverage|
|Signature||4 – 30 kb||JPG||Sign must be done with a blue or black pen on white background|
|Left-hand thumb impression (if required)||10 – 50kb||JPG||Left-hand thumb with Blue ink on white paper|
|Class X Passing Certificate (if required)||100 – 400kb||JPG||Candidate must upload a scanned copy of X Passing Certificate.|
Step 3 – Payment of NEET Application Fee
- After filling the form, candidates have to pay the application fee through UPI App/ Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ E-wallet.
|General – EWS & OBC||INR 1400|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||INR 800|
|GST (applicable @18%)|
Step 4 – Download Confirmation Page
- If your application status shows ‘Confirmed’, it means your application is accepted by the exam authorities.
- Take a print out of NEET 2021 Application Form as well as of the confirmation page.
Forget your NEET Application Form 2021 Login?
In case you forget your credentials for NEET Application Login, do not panic follow these simple steps to retrieve the particulars.
- Visit the official website and go to the candidate login.
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’.
- You will be redirected to the password generation page.
- Reset your password by generating an OTP or by answering the security question.
- Fill up the fields and enter your new password.
NEET 2021 Form Correction
NTA will release the official notification about the reopening of the Form correction facility. Candidates will be able to access the application form correction option from the official website through their login credentials. Read More NEET 2021 Form Correction
Fields that can be modified are mentioned below:
|Mother’s Name||Father’s Name||Gender||Category|
|State Code of Eligibility||Person with Disability||Nationality||Any Discrepancy in Uploaded Documents|
How to Correct NEET Documents Disrcipency?
Every year NTA releases the guidelines for uploading the documents according to which the documents should be of the following size then only you can upload them in the application form.
- Passport Size Photograph 10 – 200kb
- Signature 4 – 30 kb
- Left-hand thumb impression (if required) 10 – 50kb
- Class X Passing Certificate (if required) 100 – 400kb
If your document is not between the size mentioned above then you can scan your images again and compress them to attain the required size. Other than the image should be uploaded only in JPG format.
|Number of candidates registered||15,19,375||15,97,435|
|Number of Candidates Present||14,10,755||13,66,945|
|Number of Candidates Absent||1,08,620||2,30,490|
CSC Service & fees for NEET Registration Candidates who do not have internet access can take the benefit of CSC services set up by NTA. The charges of CSC services are mentioned below: Service Charges of CSC Filling NEET application form Rs 25 Online payment of NEET application fee 0.5% of the transaction value NEET 2021 Helpline Help Desk Contact No.: +91 8076535482, +91 7703859909 NEET E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org NTA NEET Postal Address: C-20 1A/8, Sector 62, Gautam Budh Nagar, ITK Outreach Centre, NOIDA-20130 NTA Telephone number: 0120-3946612 What After Filling NEET Application Form 2021? To correct errors in NEET Application Form candidates will get the facility of NEET Form Correction for a particular period of time. NEET 2021 Admit Card will only be issued to successfully registered candidates. Keep the copy of NEET Application form and admit card save with yourself till the time of admission.